The Star Wars fanaticism has descended upon us all again, with the airing of Rogue One. It's a well-loved wedding theme for die-hard fans of the Empire.
Let's be frank and pragmatic: having a Star Wars themed wedding can be kind of tricky. You want it to be epic and fun, but you also run the risk of it coming across as a kid's party.
Draw inspiration from these 10 classy ideas to plan your galactic wedding. May the force be with you.
1. Light Saber Archway
2. Vader & Jedi Gatecrash
3. pre-wedding shoot (with a Force-choke!)
4. Galaxy Cake & Cupcakes for Guo Da Li
5. Characteristic Wedding Chair Signages
6. princess leia inspired flowergirl hairstyles
7. Characteristic Table Name Cards
8. epic aisle runner
9. stormtrooper cufflinks
10. Wedding Card Illustration (With Darth Vader subtlety!)
We hope you've enjoyed our article 10 Classy Star Wars Wedding Ideas To Chews From and found the ideas useful in expressing your love for the franchise!
Have more fab ideas to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to enrich the list.
You might also like:
Hi! I am Yunnie. I am the newly minted mama to a little baby girl and a mum friend to everyone on this special (and many times scary) journey of motherhood. Also a graduated bride with a penchant for weddings.